"Mother, I love you . . .
Mother, I do . . .
Father-in-Heaven has sent me to you . . .
When I am near you . . .
I like to hear you . . .
Singing so softly . . .
That you love me too . . .
Mother, I love you . . .
I love you . . .
I do."


I could never express adequately or say enough on the subject of love for you. My feelings burn deep in my heart and my soul. I yearn for you when away. Each time I need advice on these two little men, I reach for the phone. All of my education on mothering is attributed to you: kindness, charity, compassion, sweetness, womanhood, understanding, humility, and much more. I feel blessed beyond measure to have learned from such a gentle and kind-hearted mother. And each day, as I struggle and question my capacity to nurture these special boys, I reach for your example, your kind thoughts and remarks to me, and I cling to your wisdom. So simple and meaningful and yet, entirely not enough, "Thanks." "Mother, I love you. I love you. I do."
12 comments:
So, so handsome your boys are. Emily did a great job. That was a lot more than just the bluebonnets. What a great photo session.
Such darling boys!! Moms are the best and it is so awesome to be one! You are just so darling.
wow...those pictures are worth ten-thousand words!!! Priceless. Just like MOMS! And your mom truly is amazing. Happy Mom's day to ALL!
those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You have 2 very cute boys!
OMG! These are the prettiest pictures I've ever seen of Matthew and David! I LOVE them! They are so handsome :)
your sweet boys have grown up so much. In my head I still see them as little men. How handsome they are, and how cute their mom is!
What wonderful pictures of your boys! They are absolutely beautiful! I hope that you had a great Mother's Day.
Pretty cute little guys :)
thanks for letting me take their pictures. let me know when you want to try to capture a few of the whole family!
happy (late) mother's day, Keri.
KERI! Your little boys are so cute I don't even know what to say! They are seriously such good looking boys, but you can just tell they have the sweetest, strongest spirits too! Gracious, they're cute! I LOVE those pictures! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! You deserve it!
so sweet! I love all of the photos of your boys - they are so handsome. I was asked to write a letter to my mother and read it in sacrament meeting. I had no idea where to even start and reading your blog gave me a good idea of how to express myself. you are a sweet mama and your boys are so lucky to have you!
Love, love, love the pictures! Your boys are so very handsome.
Oh my goodness Keri, you got so so many great pictures of your boys!! I just love pictures, your boys are so handsome. How lucky we are to be moms!! I know I am way late, but I really hope you had a great mother's day!! I have missed you!
Post a Comment