Thanks to so many of you who have checked in on Claire and offered prayers on her behalf. She's in recovery right now, and although, there are said to be expected bumps ahead, the surgeon said everything has gone as well as it possibly could. If this is not a testimony to you of the existence of a living God and Heavenly Father, who answers prayers and creates miracles, I don't know what is. So many miracles have happened in this life. And although the journey is not over yet, it's been quite amazing to watch this sweet family. Hug your kiddies. They're precious and could be taken in an instant. My eyes have been pretty teary today, as I've contemplated what this miracle means for Claire and her family. I feel so grateful to Heavenly Father and will continue to pray.
You can go to their website for updates here: http://givehopetobensonandclaire.blogspot.com/ or click on the link on the right side, entitled, "Give Hope To Benson & Claire."
No comments:
Post a Comment