Tuesday, August 14, 2012
218 Blessings
AMAZING Friends Ethan twisted his little ankle today and as a result, will not put any weight or pressure on it. Because it happened while I was at the doctor and the sitter had no idea how it happened (He was playing with all of the other kids.), I decided to take him in. He'd been crying about it for over three hours at that point. I began calling around for sitters, but on a Tuesday afternoon, right around nap time and last minute vacations and such, it was really hard to find someone. Finally, I decided to just pack up all three kids and go in. Minutes after we arrived, my AMAZING neighbor and another friend both called at the same time and offered to come and pick up the older boys, so that they wouldn't have to sit for that long. Ummm . . . have I mentioned that I have AMAZING friends!! I am truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment