Thursday, November 1, 2012

302


Unexpected Answers    I received an unexpected answer to my prayers today.  I’ve been praying quite specifically and fervently about a particular matter regarding our family.  Much to my surprise, an answer to another matter came to light today.  I love that Heavenly Father answers our prayers in His own time and way.  I’m grateful He gives us those insights.

1 comment:

kevin and angie said...

Hi Keri! I haven't stopped by your blog for way too long. I love your idea of sharing something, even something simple, that you are thankful each day. I have found that it is often the simple day to day blessings that make life amazing. You always inspire me to be better, and to look at things in a more positive light. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Such handsome little men they are. I hope that you are doing well!!