Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Moments

Tonight Matthew told me, "Mom, I think I'm cute!" Then he gave me this really cheesy smile with his excited face--YIKES!!!

David is now known as "Poochi" around our house. He has other nicknames of course, but this seems to fit him the most. He reminds me of Theodore from the Chipmunks.

Oh, and a little update of news. We are moving to Texas. Ryan received his approval to student teach in the Plano, Texas, School District. I scheduled the moving truck just a few days ago. We plan to be out of here by December 17th / 18th. We feel super excited, but super nervous and anxious at the same time. This is a huge move for us, and one that we've been talking about for a long time. We have faith that things will work out, and we have prayed fervantly about this decision. We are confident that this is the right step for our family to take, but we're still human, or I am (Keri), and have worries. Things will fall into place; they already have begun to. We will take a small truck to Texas right now, and we will leave our bigger furniture here in a storage facility. Then, we will travel back up to Utah around the time of Kristin's wedding in June. Anyway, enough about that.

No comments: