Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Annual Christmas Light Visit to Temple Square

Christmas is definitely our favorite time of the year! We will greatly miss the lights at Temple Square. It has become tradition for our family to go the day after Thanksgiving. The lights bring the spirit of the season. We really enjoy the crowds of people too. It's fun to see people with their families. Most of the pictures aren't in very good focus, but you can still see how beautiful the lights are!



I'm always amazed by the Salt Lake Temple. It took the pioneers 40 years to build and was a great sacrifice on our behalf.














Even though, he was freezing, David still had a smile on his face.














Unfortunately, Matthew came down with croupe the night before. However, the doctor said it was good for Matthew to be out in the cold, so we still went to Salt Lake.



I love all of the colors!






This tree amazes me every year. They must string hundreds of strands of lights. It's absolutely extraordinary!

We're in the Band-Aid stage right now. Matthew had to get some blood work done, and he thought it was cool to put on Band-Aids all over his face.

Keri's parents flew in Thanksgiving night and then, we headed to Salt Lake the next day. We had a wonderful visit with them.







1 comment:

DLonna said...

I love Christmas! I love the lights, the music, everything! We are excited you guys get to be with us this year! Yeaaaaa!