Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

We had a lot of fun on Christmas Eve. We made gingerbread houses, although we never actually finished. Barbara bought us kits, and Ryan started a frosting war. Keri, obviously, lost!

This gingerbread house was made at Keri's parents. Ryan's was destroyed by Matthew.

This is our cute shepard. Shea and Jessica (our soon-to-be sister-in-law) played Joseph and Mary. And David acted the part of Baby Jesus in jeans and a t-shirt.

Ryan played the three wise men in one.




This is a really funny story. We made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. By the end of the day, there were only two cookies left. Matthew decided that he wanted another cookie. Keri said, "Matthew, but those are for Santa. What will he eat?" Matthew, thinking quick, ran over to the morning's breakfast biscuits, and grabbed a half-eaten, stale one. I said, "Uh, Matthew, what are you doing with that?" He replied, "Oh, Santa likes rolls." So . . . we gave Santa a half-eaten roll / biscuit.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love reading your blog! You put up sooo many pictures! I love to see your cute boys! I have to say that Christmas with the Allred's looked like it was soooo much fun! The stale roll for Santa had me ROLLING on the floor! Kids! Too funny!