Congratulations Keri!! I'm excited for your family. What a neat experience your trek was, sounded like a wonderful opportunity to see and feel first-hand the Lord's many blessings and His love for you. Hope all goes well with this pregnancy!
Congratz Keri!! What awesome news!! Feeling well?? I'm sure you're excited to REST now that the trek is over. Sounds like it was a great experience, though.
WOW! Congrats! I hope all is going well and would LOVE more info! :) Matthew looks so much like you and David is totally Ryan so I wonder what this little one will look like. Also just a reminder I don't know if you'll be able to, but we are blessing Rylee July 12th. Just let me know.
29 comments:
Congrats Keri! I'm so happy for you. Hope everything is going well, and good luck with the morning sickness.
Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! You are such a great mom, this little baby is so lucky to be joining your family!
Congratulations! I hope that you're feeling well. When is the baby due?
Congratulations Keri!! I'm excited for your family. What a neat experience your trek was, sounded like a wonderful opportunity to see and feel first-hand the Lord's many blessings and His love for you. Hope all goes well with this pregnancy!
CONGRATULATION...How Exciting!!!!! :) How are you feeling?? That is going to be one lucky little baby, you are Super Mom!!!!! When are you due????
congrats!!!!!!
Congratz Keri!! What awesome news!! Feeling well?? I'm sure you're excited to REST now that the trek is over. Sounds like it was a great experience, though.
Congratulations Allred family!! So fun to add a new member to the crew. When are you due?
WOW! Congrats! I hope all is going well and would LOVE more info! :) Matthew looks so much like you and David is totally Ryan so I wonder what this little one will look like. Also just a reminder I don't know if you'll be able to, but we are blessing Rylee July 12th. Just let me know.
WHAT THE!!!!!?????? CONGRATS!!!! Oh my word! I was NOT expecting to see THAT when I checked your blog! YAY!!!!!! Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
Hahaha, that's the shortest yet most informative post I've ever seen! Congrats!!! :)
Congratulations that is awesome! Your boys are going to love having another sibling!!
congrats! i'm excited for you! how are you feeling? when are you due?
Ahhhhhhh! I am so excited for you, congratulations!! Good luck with everything, love you!
Holy Smokes!!! Congrats cute lady! Mkay, now it is time to move back to play so I can see your little ones. Ready, set, GO! How are you feeling?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
How exciting! So happy for you all. Can't wait to hear more!
congratulations keri! that is so exciting!!!!!
How awesome!!! You are an incredible mom. You are such a good example to me. Congrats. Keep us updated
OMG! Congrats!! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? How far are you? Keep us updated!!!
That might be the best post I've ever seen! :) Congratulations!
this is great news! what a wonderful thing! :) so happy for you!
WHAT!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!! How are you? When are you due and again how are you?????
Wonderful! Can't wait to chat with you about it...
OH my goodness! Congrats! How far along are you? How are you feeling? This spirit will be so blessed to be with you!
Congratulations Keri! Will it be another boy? When are you due? Keep us posted!
congratulations Keri! that is really exciting news
How exciting! So happy for you! How are you feeling?
I am a little slow... but I had to say CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!! I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment