Friday, August 5, 2011

I Forgot These





And we all look so happy. I think this is one of the last photos taken and everyone was done.


What can I say?? I like to blackmail myself.

And . . . he thought he was being sneaky.

Ethan doing his goofy face over his yumm-o peach!

And this is what happened when I took a pic of them together--Ethan recognized an opportunity to snitch Matthew's pock-si-ble!

Matthew's creations


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the new pics - especially Ethan sneaking a bite of Matthew's popsicle! Too Cute! It sounds like you've had a crazy, busy summer! Thank you for the kind letter and gift card. You are too sweet! I have had a card to mail to you for the last few weeks, but it just hasn't happened yet. Perhaps this week. Hope all is well. Good luck with the adoption process - you are in our prayers. A little girl would be so blessed to be in your family and to have you for a mom (because you are AMAZING). I'm sure the Lord will find a way to get her to you. Love ya!!