Thursday, July 28, 2011

And . . .

We are adopting a baby girl.

No details yet. It's going to take some time (like possibly a few years), but we have started the process, and we are thrilled. We know this is the right decision for our family. We feel elated and sometime, we will share the story behind this. Anyway . . . this is the agency we are adopting through.

7 comments:

kevin and angie said...

GOOD LUCK!! I have a sister who has been trying to adopt, and several friends who have also gone through the process. I hear it can be frustrating, but totally worth it I am sure. I hope it all works out for you and your sweet family. :)

Aubrey said...

How exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to hear more. And what a fun July you've had! I loved the updates!

Rachel Seren said...

That is exciting I hope to hear the entire story sometime. You have been so busy hopefully you've got some sanity left! ;) Just fyi we will be blessing Sawyer Sept fourth and would love to have you there. Just let me know.

Jancisco said...

That is so exciting you guys! Congratulations!

Jenni S said...

How neat! Congrats, she will be a lucky girls to join your sweet family. :)

Jackie said...

What a fun new adventure! Congrats & good luck.

Britney Anglesey said...

Wow! That is great news and so exciting! Good luck :o)