Thursday, September 13, 2007

Little Personalities









Yesterday morning, our upstairs neighbor came down to cancel pre-school for the day. While we were discussing some things, Matthew managed to escape upstairs to say "hi" to her little girl. I left David in our room and ran upstairs. When I came back down, I opened the door to find David devouring Matthew's breakfast: a piece of pizza. His hands clenched tightly to the two corners of the pizza, and he sat sucking on the end of the pizza. Then he would methodically move his mouth over to the edges. It was so hilarious; I had to take a picture!!!

3 comments:

Gabi and Steve said...

Hi Keri, how are you? This is the funniest story about David...I can't believe!
Hope everything is well with you and everyone.
Love,
Gabby

Christina said...

Your kids are getting so grown up!! I love the pictures!!! I especially love the "stolen pizza"!!! LOL!!! Hilarious!!!

Tracy Giles said...

The boys are sooooo cute!!! I can't believe how big they are.