Monday, January 21, 2008

Cupcakes, Dress-up, Walking, Cousins, & More . . .

David was sitting on the countertop while Ryan got his sippy cup ready. Ryan turned his head for a few moments, and the next thing he hears is a sucking sound. David is eating this tomato like it's an apple.
It was really cute and funny at the same time!

If Matthew's going to leave him for a week in Denver, David will find a new partner in crime. This time it's Jamesy :)

We watched Corbin for a day, and Matthew insisted on holding him. He's such a sweet baby, and Matthew's a wonderful cousin.


These were our New Year's Eve cupcakes. I know they're out of season, but I really wanted to try out my new cake decorating tips. The lady bugs were the easiest design, so I gave it a shot. I think they turned out really cute. The only thing they were missing was wings.

This is Davida! Do you like the name? Ryan was really upset with his mother after these photos were taken!!!
David surprisingly makes a really beautiful girl :)
Okay, so another found Texasism. Texas has roaches, and they're creepy and crawly and disgusting, and cause me to scream and cry and climb on chairs!!!!!!!! Need I say more??





4 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

David is getting so big! We really have to plan a time to get together. As far as the lovely Texas bugs, when we built our house they put tubes inside all the outer walls, and we have a company who comes every three months to spray. When they come there is an access on the outside where they spray it and it goes directly throughout the entire house. I wouldn't live here without it! Definitely a Texas survival must for me!

Julie said...

Keri! How are you guys! Your blog is so cute! I love it...such fun pictures!! David looks so big to me already and I saw you like a month ago! Crazy how fast they change isn't it!?! We finally got in the ranks and set a blog up...you should check it out..www.rexjulieandcam.blogspot.com WE would love to hear from you guys and how things are going! We miss you guys as neighbors...just not the same :(

tiffany garfield said...

Keri! Hey, I got your comment on my blog and I was so excited to hear from you! Your little boy is so cute! I love the tomato video--no answer, he just keeps on eating. haha. keep in touch! Love always, Twink

janine said...

Of course I remember you!! It's been way too long. I've enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing your cute kids. I'm sure they keep you busy! I saw Sister Carley when I was home for Christmas and it was so weird chatting to her and introducing her to my husband and kids etc.....seems like it was forever ago that were all in YW! Hope you are well. I'm excited to keep up with you little family!