1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:45 a.m., which was wonderful, because yesterday Matthew was up until 4 a.m. with a sore throat and cough! I'm so glad we're on the mend!!
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Step Up 2: The Streets--I loved the dancing, even though the acting wasn't very good.
3. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now I am hooked on American Idol. I know, it sounds so cheesey. This is the first season I have ever followed, because now we have t.v. since we're at my in-laws. I even vote--pathetic, I know, but I'm okay with that!!
4. What do you usually have for breakfast?
1 egg, 1 piece of multi-grain bread, 1/2 of a Pacific Rose apples, and 17 grapes or 1/2 of a banana. I also drink 1/2 cup tomato juice and a glass of water.
5. What is your middle name?
Nicole
6. What food do you dislike?
This is a hard one. Allreds and McLeishs LOVE food! I guess I'm not into sushi, much to my husband's dismay.
7. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I don't really have a favorite CD. However, I like Rascall Flatts, Colbie Callait, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift.
8. What kind of car do you drive?
Right now I drive a green Ford Windstar. Thanks Mom & Dad for lending us a vehicle while Ryan is student teaching. It's been a lifesaver!
9. Favorite sandwich?
I love chicken salad on a croissant! Yum!! Love it! Love it!
11. Favorite item of clothing?
I love handbags! They're so fun!
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Greece, Italy, & Spain are my dream cities! Someday . . .
13. What color is your bathroom?
Right now, I live with my in-laws, so I don't have my own bathroom. However, the bathroom I use is the Ralph Lauren room. It's blue and red, and tastefully decorated!
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Before I got married, J. Crew was my absolute favorite stores. Five and a half years later, I still cannot afford to shop there. Reality check--whatever fits, looks good, and is economical is what I wear!
15. Where would you retire to?
Near my family, a temple, a big city, and God's creation (either the beach or the mountains).
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
When Ryan and I were dating, he took me to SLC for a night of eternal bliss! He put all of these signs up all over campus, decorated my room with tape and balloons. He gave me two very thoughtful gifts, and then we drove to SLC in a really nice car (he borrowed it from a friend). On the way down, he played a CD of songs he had burned for me. Then he took me to this yummy Italian restaurant of great food and music. After that, we headed to Temple Square for a surprise carriage ride, during which time it snowed and then stopped when the ride was over. He also told me he wanted to be the last one to celebrate my birthday with me and that he would take me inside the temple one day. Nine months later, we were sealed for all eternity!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
I love watching tennis, volleyball, and basketball.
21. Favorite saying?
"When life gets too great to stand, kneel.", "This too shall pass.", different poems and scriptures, and "I love you."
22. When is your birthday?
December 10th
23. Are you a morning person or night person?
Neither
25. Pets?
Two little boys and a husband--just kidding :D)
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I think my family is over their sickness! We're going to play today!!!
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
Since third grade, I've wanted to be an OBGYN. Then I met my own when I was 13. That idea changed very quickly. I've also always wanted to be a mother.
28. What are you now?
"Honey", "Ker", "Yes, Sir.", "Mommy", "Mamia", "Bear Care", and many more.
29. What is your favorite candy?
Anything chocolate is always a hit with me. At Christmas time, I love almond rocha!!!
30. What is your favorite flower?
I love any type of flower. It depends on the occasion. However, I do think that peach-colored roses stand out, and sunflowers--they're so happy!
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
The weekends are always welcome around our home. It means time with Ryan and datenights. I love going on dates with my husband!
32. What church do you attend?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
33. What is your full name?
Keri Nicole Allred
34. What are you listening to right now?
I've been singing primary songs this morning to my boys.
35. What was the last thing you ate?
A delicious chocolate chip cookie, which Anneli taught me to make. They're wonderful!
36. Do you wish on stars?
Yessss
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'm not sure. I guess I've never thought about it.
38. How is the weather right now?
Beautiful sunshine and clear skies!!! Thank you Heavenly Father!
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom. She's on her way to NC for a friend's wedding, and she's currently layovering in Atlanta. Hang in there.
5 comments:
Ok..I feel so bad, but I don't think I know who Chris Pong is?? Did you mean Pond? Let me know! Amber
that was fun to get to know you better!
Step up 2 was AWESOME! I'm a sucker for hip hop dance movies, even when the acting isn't up to par. Now my friend and I are going to the 24 hour hip hop class! haha. That's how motivational the movie was! haha. It's so sad to hear about Chris! I can't believe that?!He and his family will be in my prayers. Thanks for letting me know. Have a good one--keep in touch!
Wow, I thought I was the only crazy person out there who liked watching tennis. Josh thinks I am strange for this but I love it! How was your weekend? I loved how sunny it was here!
Hey!! I am so bummed because I am actually leaving for Phoenix tomorrow to see Tarah and go to Maddux's baby blessing! Are you up for something the following week? A
Post a Comment