Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spoke Too Soon!!! :(

Okay, so maybe Heavenly Father is trying to teach our family a huge lesson in humility! We got better for about 4 days, just to have a calm before the real storm set in. We're going on 3 weeks of stomach flu, strept throat, ear infections, pink eye,, and now influenza. Yesterday, we had to take David to the hospital. His fever was 103.4--SCARY!!! It turns out he has influenza, and it's super contagious. I've been running a fever since last night and coughing really hard. Now, Matthew is complaining that he doesn't feel well either. I had no idea that the actual "flu" could be so bad. David just screams and doesn't want to eat or drink. It's not fun.

Anyway, I do have lots of pictures to post, but I'm just not up for downloading them right now.

1 comment:

Rachel Seren said...

I am so sorry! It is never fun to be sick while taking care of sick kids! I hope ya'll feel better soon!