I finally loaded these up. Thanks for transferring them, Ryan. And thanks to all my family for having us for the week. We really did have a wonderful trip. It was so fun to visit with family and friends. On our drive home, we also stopped in Lubbock to see Shea and Jessica. Thanks again!

With all of the rain, we have been building lots of train tracks. And Matthew has been telling me lots of funny things, like . . .
Matthew: "Mom, I have a kangaroo in my mouth."
Me: "What???"
Matthew: "See, Mom (lifting his lip and showing me his canker sore)."

My two boys of mischief. I cannot take my eyes off of these two without something like below happening. Note: This is a mixture of soap and vascilene--compliments of our Davey. Other works of art have included, but are not limited to: toothpaste in our carpet, moving the chair over to the kitchen to get into the sink or eat cinnamon rolls (1 bite out of each outer roll) or moving a chair over to the sliding glass door to remove the high dowel rod, the low one, and get outside to throw stuff over the balcony.


Matthew's "wacky hair day" at Pearson. He loved his mohawk.

Sometimes, we find David sitting quietly looking at books. Please note: This is a RARE occasion. This boy is mostly into truck or train books and being two, it is difficult to control the level of excitement found within each page. We don't sit quietly hardly ever--unless we are watching
Cars.
8 comments:
I am so glad you got to play with family!! I bet you miss them like crazy. Your boys are growing like weeds! Tell them to slow down. Your pictures made me so excited for an Easter egg hunt!
So fun to see pictures of your little family. You look like a pro with that gun. Yes, they are scary. Long, long ago I have also had a chance with a handgun, and it wasn't my favorite thing in the world.
It looks like you got to do lots of fun stuff in Colorado. I'm so glad! You have such a cute family.
Fun! SOunds like it was nice to visit! You guys kept busy! I can't believe you went shooting! Noah has been trying to get me to go for weeks! I'm not as gutsy as you are---I'm terrified!
How fun! I love the shot of you on the four wheeler - watch out - here comes Kerry! :)
Yeah! We like pictures! Okay, I must say that your little ones are pretty mischevious. Who would've thought to put cleaner and vaseline? Also, I loved that you were brave enough to shoot the gun! You go girl!
Isn't it amazing the trouble little boys can get into together. Your stories keep me laughing. Thanks for sharing!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are mischevious.That was fun to look at your pictures of all the fun you had.
Post a Comment