I have needed to post some of these pics for a while. We're finally getting to it! All is well here.
Football season is going really well for Ryan. He's learning a lot and enjoying the team. He's also busy, busy with school and grading. He's been happy to be able to play a couple of nights of volleyball with the ward.
My pregnancy is going well. I'm really tired and uncomfortable with pains in my stomach and ciatic nerve, but nothing beyond that. We will have our 20-week ultrasound tomorrow (now that I'm 25 1/2 weeks)--so glad our month lapse of insurance is over.
Matthew LOVES his pre-school at Morton Ranch Elementary. He has three teachers: Ms. Jessica, Ms. Ashley, and Ms. Terry. They seem to connect with him and he loves attending. Cognitively, he's doing really well, and his behavior in class has improved greatly.
David is happy to be home with me, I think. His naptime schedule is going much better thanks to some help from an inspired aunt and mother, and Super Nanny. His success in potty training has been a huge confidence builder and he feels like a big boy now. His language skills have improved greatly as well.
3 comments:
Great pictures Keri! I'm so glad you are doing well.
Love the pictures and update. Lily loves puzzles too. She can sit there forever. I hope the doctor appointment went well and I'm so glad this pregnancy is going well.
Hey!! Three boys are absolutely fun!! Take it from someone who knows! :) Congrats!!
Post a Comment