We're now on said day above of this non-stop screaming/tantrumming/destroying from David and mostly a no-listening streak from Matthew. Would anyone like to purchase or lease two energetic little boys??!
My boys have been acting out this week too! Is it a full moon? Good luck with your boys. I know those days. Indulge yourself with your favorite treat and a movie tonight after your boys are in bed. It helps me! Thanks for your wondeful and inspiring posts! You are amazing!
I'm sorry! You need a good babysitter so you can go get a pedicure or something. I hope you've found a good friend you can trust so you can get a little break.
Oh...I have soooo been there. Actually I am there quite often! Kids will be kids! Try and watch them sleeping!! I had a really hard day the other day and I was to the point of packin' up there crap and leavin' them at the bus stop! But I went in to check on them before I went to bed and seriously...I could see their little halos glowing while they slept. It made the whole day of CRAZINESS seem so small when I saw their "lights" shinging sooo brightly! Just try to hang on to that DURING THE DAY!!! (trust me..it's my daily mantra! "Try NOT to kill the kids today!" LOL!) Hang in there girl! I love ya!
5 comments:
My boys have been acting out this week too! Is it a full moon? Good luck with your boys. I know those days. Indulge yourself with your favorite treat and a movie tonight after your boys are in bed. It helps me! Thanks for your wondeful and inspiring posts! You are amazing!
Hang in there Ker. "This too shall pass." And hopefully everyone will survive! =)
I'm sorry! You need a good babysitter so you can go get a pedicure or something. I hope you've found a good friend you can trust so you can get a little break.
Oh...I have soooo been there. Actually I am there quite often! Kids will be kids! Try and watch them sleeping!! I had a really hard day the other day and I was to the point of packin' up there crap and leavin' them at the bus stop! But I went in to check on them before I went to bed and seriously...I could see their little halos glowing while they slept. It made the whole day of CRAZINESS seem so small when I saw their "lights" shinging sooo brightly! Just try to hang on to that DURING THE DAY!!! (trust me..it's my daily mantra! "Try NOT to kill the kids today!" LOL!)
Hang in there girl! I love ya!
wait, wont you just take one more for me:) then one of us could still be sane...
Post a Comment