Monday, October 5, 2009

Baking Soda

Last night, on the way home from our Sunday drive to a friend's house, Matthew enlightened us with some new information.

Matthew: "Mom, did you know that you can put baking soda on your teeth and it will clean all those tough stains? It comes in a box and you just brush your teeth with it."

Me: "Really? Where did you learn that?"

Matthew: "Um . . . tv. I just really want to get those tough stains. Yeah. I've been thinking about that."

6 comments:

Jenni S said...

Hahaha, how cute!

Lindsay said...

Has he been watching infomercials again!

Christina said...

I love your little peanut!!! Kids are so dang funny!!! Thanks for the giggle!

Aubrey said...

Hilarious! I love hearing these little conversations.

Kristen said...

Perhaps, he has discovered his future career! He sounds like a great kid!

tiffany garfield said...

hahaha Kids say the most random things! I love it! That is hilarious! Glad you guys are doing well! :)