Sunday, June 13, 2010

Date #2

Minute To Win It, Baby! Last night, we did our first couples' date of Project 52 from Simply Modern Moms. We took the date idea, however, from Dahling Dating Divas. We had such a GREAT time! (If you didn't get an invitation, it's because I don't have your e-mail or information. Leave a comment with your email or shoot me your number and we'll get you out to the next one. :D)Anyway, these are the couples we played with.

There was also one more couple that played: The "A" Team.
Level 1: Breakfast Scramble
Level 2: Stack Attack

Level 3: This Blows
Level 4: Face The Cookie (This one was mostly caught on video, because it was too hilarious!)
Level 5: Ping Tac Toe (I think this was everyone's favorite!)




Level 6: Penny Hose

Level 7: Bite Me


Level 8: The Nutstacker
In essence, pure craziness!!!


Tie Breaker: The Paper Dragon
The loot we all fought for.
We hope more of you will join. We seriously had such a great time, visiting, laughing, and playing!

6 comments:

Jenni S said...

How fun! I've got to do that. Thanks for sharing the fun ideas!

Lindsay said...

Whatever you all are doing in those photos it looks like fun!

Jackie said...

A few of my neighbors & I have wanted to do this as well. It looks like even more fun than I imagined it. You've got me really excited to actually get it started!

Rachel Seren said...

They did minute to win it for the kids day here in our neighborhood. I had wanted to do it for a date night. I can see it in our future! We did the movie night last week. I just love that website thanks for telling me about it keri!

Jill Skouson said...

What a fun idea! It looks like you guys are having so much fun.

kevin and angie said...

that looks like so much fun, what a fantastic idea!!! i have been a blog slacker, but have loved looking at your updates, and the pictures of your beautiful family!! i loved the cake you made... i have had cake on the brain with andrew's birthday coming up, and he decided on a toy story cake, any ideas would be great!! ;)