Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memories In The Making

I just wanted to post something about sacrament meetings before I forget. Lately, these are the things my children say during sacrament.

(When white bread is being passed) "Mom, can we buy that kind of bread?

Ryan: "David, it's time for the sacrament. Can you sit quietly and think about Jesus?"
David: "You want a piece of me?!"

"I want more. Can I have another piece of bread?"

"I'm thirsty. When's the water coming?"

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Your little David sounds like quite the character! I love the "you want a piece of me?!" comment, so funny!!

Jenni S said...

Oh, thanks for the laugh. So funny!

Julie said...

Ha ha, I LOVE that you posted this!! I hear all of those same things every week!!!!! I miss you Keri! I wish you guys lived closer! It would be so fun to catch up!! Do you come back to Utah at all???

Julie said...

and P.S.....What is that Date night thing???? That looks like a blast!! Where did you get all those ideas and what are you doing??????? You are SOO CREATIVE!

P.P.S That cake looks simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Seren said...

That is hilarious! Totally sounds like him. BTW we would love to go to the Children's museum when ya'll get back.