because i am a mother and wife and daughter and sister and grand daughter and friend,

because i have chubby cheeks to kiss throughout the day and every day,

because i have a little baby who reaches up for me all day long,

because i get to give bubble baths to three sweet little boys,

because i get to kiss and soothe gentle, soft skin,

because i get to stay home and watch my kiddies grow,

because the smell of warm bread permeates my home once a week,
because i have three little boys that teach me about charity and forgiveness every day,

because i am loved and get to love and have experienced more love in my 28 years than most experience in a life time,

because my baby grabs my face in his hands and looks into my eyes before planting a wet kiss on me,
because i get to hear and listen two little boys giggle and tickle each other each night,

because i witness miracles each day in the lives of my children,
because i watch these boys learn from each other and teach each other,

because i know jesus christ,
because i know prophets,
because i have friends who would lay down their lives for me,
because i have parents and siblings who would do anything to help me succeed,
because i have shelter and heat and running water and warm blankets and jobs and vehicles and insurance,
because heavenly father loves me enough to bless me with trials that help me learn and grow,
because my life is so richly blessed. i wouldn't trade it for anything.
11 comments:
you are amazing!
Oh, Keri, how much do
I miss you. What a Woman of God! Love You Bunches!!!
You are seriously my hero! You are such a good example. I love ya babe and miss you tons.
What a sweet post. I love it! It's good to remember all of the good things in life. :)
Thanks for being you! I loved reading this post - absolutely beautiful. And such beautiful pictures!
I'm lucky to know you!
I love this post!
I LOVE this post. You have great perspective on what really matters and what makes life so wonderful!
You always have a way to put such a PERFECT perspective on life! I love it. Thanks for sharing this!
The kids are adorable as every and you look FANTASTIC! i love the hair! :) Really, you look great!
Beautiful post . . . you truly are amazing!!!!
xoxoxo
Oh, macarons have almond flour & egg whites in them . . . and buttercream frosting. Still trying to get them just right!!
:)
So I'm reading this post trying to decide if you just had a baby that I didn't know about?!!??? Thank you for the reminder. I think we should put the challenge out to all bloggers to do a similar post!
Post a Comment