This is the design Matthew chose for his birthday (since I'm terrible with fondant and it tastes gross!). Anyway, it made him happy.
He took donuts to school for his classmates, had lunch with us, and then, navajo tacos for his special dinner. And he was VERY thrilled about his gifts. We were told how wonderful we were, because of the precious gifts we gave him (Kinex and Legos). Anyway, I guess the pics are on the video. Oops! And it takes too long to upload on here.
Our boys LOVE FMN (family movie night), and they were so excited to plant some cheery flowers in front in our little bed. Glad it lifts their spirits--because it does mine too!!!
And they also enjoyed helping put out the fall decor. Who can't help but smile? The pumpkins are so happy.
We had a lot of fun!
3 comments:
I love it all! But I especially love the flowers, where did you get them and what kind are they? I take it they will hold up in the winter here?
It has been a while since I've caught up on your blog. It sounds like things are keeping you busy. I just want to say that I admire you for posting about ODD. To know that people may judge you, but also to know that you are doing everything that you can and that is all that you can do. You are doing amazing, and will continue to. Your family is beautiful.
I finally got caught back up in the blogging world! Ihave loved reading up on yours! Congrats on the adopting! That will be so exciting! I hope all goes well. You guys are such busy,busy people and always up to something fun! I loved seeing pics of you all again! You look FABULOUS! :) I hope all is well!
Post a Comment