Yes, we're really ticking--but at such a FAST pace!!! Holy cow! Can the school add anything else to the month of September??!
In Other News:
I got a job. It's from home. Slightly different from my writing before, but I'm hopeful to jump back on that banwagon.
Tomorrow is Matthew's 7th birthday. No cupcakes made yet. No presents wrapped (still hidden in our yet-to-be-discovered spot.). And it's almost 10:00 p.m. Why am I on here??
David's last behavior therapy session happens this week. Then, we start to fade out of that for the time being, going every 2-3 weeks. *Sigh. I'm a bit nervous, but . . . I feel like we have all of the tools to tackle this, and we still get to visit with the amazing Dr. P. He helps me feel confident in what we are doing and accomplishing. In a few weeks' time, our time there too will fade out.
I'm ready to not be going all the time.
It was a hard day. On too many levels to say. But . . . I am learning about clean slates and letting go immediately. We'll get there.
Anyway, happy birthday pics to follow.



No comments:
Post a Comment