Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Happy Hallowing!
So get ready for a really LONG post. We have been doing a lot of holiday things and I'm finally catching up.
Seven Lakes High School put on a pumpkin festival, so . . . I braved it with the boys while Ryan was at his Saturday football game.
Things actually went really well. The boys had a great time!
They even let the students paint their faces--anything for a rocket and a "happy tappy" (Laughy Taffy).


And the boys had a great time picking out a pumpkin.
We also took a hayride.
Grandma Allred sent her traditional Halloween package. The boys were not disappointed!
Matthew had his primary program and did great on his part ("I can help with dishes.").
The CRAZY ward chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat. I, again, braved this by myself. It was a bit chaotic, hence only one pic. However, the boys really did have a great time.
We got plenty of wear out of our costumes prior to Halloween. However, I didn't feel so funny when I saw many, many other little boys dressed in their costumes (weeks before) at the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The boys look so cute in their costumes!! We will have to plan a playdate soon, Cole still talks about getting to play with so many kids that were his age!!
Looks like your boys really enjoyed the holiday!! I love their costumes. And you do so many fun things with you kids. You are such a GREAT mom!!!
Wow! You are brave - a carnival with 2 energetic boys, prego you and no hubby! That can be difficult. I don't envy those times, but I sure do sympathize with you. You deserve a gold star! Cute costumes - it looks like you all had a fun time!
Awesome!! The look perfect. And so much fun to go to a carnival. I didn't get to go to a carnival! Halloween is so much fun!
Happy Halloween! Looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves! The boys look very cute :)
You've been busy!! You're boys are AS USUAL adorable! I am lovin' your "mad carving skills" Go girl! Way to brave all the excitement!
Oh my goodness! You are a brave soul! I have a hard enough time just braving a Saturday trip to the mall with the kids and mine are 8 yrs apart! What a fabulous mom you are to suffer for them to be happy! I missed seeing Matthew in our Primary Program. I was amazed to see all my little sunbeams be so big :) Glad you guys are getting settled in and enjoying your new home!
love ya!
Post a Comment