This post is simply for our family in Dallas and Denver to see the simple editions we've made to the house.

This is the fan model we chose for our family room and master bedroom. Eventually, we plan to add fans to the boys' rooms, but for now, there's no reason. They claim to ALWAYS be cold.

I hit up a few stores after Halloween on Monday and these were my finds. Some of it is not my first choice, but . . . it's a good start. I also found an actual Halloween runner and tacky table cloth that the boys will probably think is the greatest. I like these things because they can be used for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I LOVE this pumpkin, though, I am yet to secure a spot for it.

I love these pumpkins too. They're warm and the berry garland (To the decorators: Is that what it's called??) is a FAVORITE find. Crate & Barrel used to make a beautiful wreath with berries of this sort years ago, but I am yet to see it again.
3 comments:
You're so festive! I love the pumpkins! I need to get a move on it and decorate! Glad you're doing well!
-twink :)
Those pumpkins are dang cute.
SO cute. Fall is so much fun to decorate for. Fun colors and cute pumpkins. You found some way cute things. FUN!!!
Post a Comment