I'm grateful to know that Heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves. I'm grateful He knows just what to give us to humble us, to knock us down a few notches, and draw us up closer to Him. I'm grateful He sent His Son to atone for us that we might have a Friend and Brother who loves us enough to succor us.
I'm grateful to have been given the task of raising two, soon-to-be three sons. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They bring me so much joy. They break my heart. They teach me. They humble me. Through them, I am being molded.
Today is just a moment. Yes, soak in the moment and live in the now and today. But remember for the sobering, more difficult days, "This too shall pass."
And so . . . I'm grateful to be a mother today, but I'm really looking forward to a more optimistic tomorrow with brighter skies on the horizon.
6 comments:
You express your thoughts so well through words. Thanks for sharing and teaching me with your words of wisdom. love ya, Natalie
And what a wonderful mother you are! Miss you.
Well said! Way to be grateful and positive in the rough moments! That's the way to be! I TOTALLY missed that you were having number 3 soon. I had no idea. How exciting! I know this is late but congrats! twink :)
Amen...Amen...and AMEN!!!!
You are so good with words! I love coming to your blog and reading your words of wisdom! It always gives me the tiny recharge I need!! :)
love ya!
Kids are such a challenge, yet they really do bring so much joy. Your boys are adorable.
Amen to that Ker! I can so relate. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and insight! You are amazing!! Love ya!
Post a Comment