Monday, April 12, 2010
Blessed
We blessed Ethan yesterday. It was such a wonderful experience. I really feel like a piece of Heaven is in our home. This little baby smiles when he wakes up. He sleeps through the night and has been doing so for the past several weeks. He has such a pleasant disposition. Oh, how we love him.
We were a little bit worried about him not fitting his blessing outfit. He's become a bit chubbed in the thigh department, but it fit.
He looked so sweet for the blessing.


And this is the family that came: Ryan's parents, Ryan's sister (D'Lonna) and her kids (James, Carter, David, & Tyler), and the Schulmires (Josh, Rachel, Jesse, Cole, & Rylee). We're so grateful that you guys could share this special day with us. We know it was a sacrifice in driving to come, but we appreciate your willingness to support us on this special day. We missed those that couldn't come, but know that circumstances did not permit you to come. We love our family.
Aside from Ryan's dad and Josh, Lee Prince, Brad Green, Dave Bleazzard, Bishop Daley, and Danny Walling helped bless our baby. Mark Bird & his family also attended the blessing and our friends Emily Anderson and her son, Brevan.
And this is our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love blessing days. They are always so much fun and definitely filled with a sweet spirit. He looks very cute in his blessing outfit!
What a cute family! I'm glad that you lucked out with such a good sleeper, and happy baby. I'm hoping my 3rd will be the same! Looks like you had a fun Easter too.
What a special day. How lucky you were to have so many there to support you.
I love all the pictures!!! Man I can't believe how big Matthew is, it makes me miss the days in Logan when we all had our little babies! Ethan is such a cutie - all your boys are! We need to have a reunion of sorts with all the 5th ward neighbors, too bad we are all spread all over the place!
Oh Keri !! Such a handsome family! I love reading your posts, I miss you every time. Lots of Love
He is so cute! I love the sepia picture of him in his blessing outfit. You have a beautiful family (and you look amazing!)
Post a Comment