Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter & Randomness
Life has felt too busy. And it's mostly because I'm crazy and decide to take on way too many projects at once. Again, conference was such a great reminder about getting back to the basics and focusing on the most important things in my life: my family.
We are raising three very different boys, and yet, three very silly boys.
The Easter bunny found our house and brought way too many treats. We need to have a serious chat. We decided we would start back up the tradition of Easter basket cupcakes that Ryan's mom made for him and his siblings each year. Our boys loved them!
Matthew continues to dazzle us with his AMAZING skills to follow directions from paper and build super elaborate lego designs.
We had our traditional Easter egg hunt. It was so fun to watch the kiddies.
Again, silly boys--what more can I say? (Except that these freckles get me every time. I have to be careful not to look into Matthew's eyes too deeply when I'm disciplining him or else he captures me and I'm completely lost. What a dreamy boy!)
Matthew started tee-ball. These aren't the best pics. Not sure what I did to the camera before taking them. I guess I could have tried lightening them up in iPhoto. Oops. Nonetheless, Matthew's make great improvements. He actually got the game ball on Saturday because he got someone out at 2nd, while playing shortstop. Then, immediately after, the ball was hit to him again. Same thing, but he didn't quite make it. We're so excited to see him improve and work on his aggression on the field. Way to go Matthew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment