Friday, May 28, 2010

Updates

This just seems crazy to me that Ethan is already 18 weeks old! Where did the time go? He's already wearing 6-9 month clothes and a size 3 diaper. It's so sad to me.Today while I was feeding him, he stopped eating to look up at me and smile. This actually happened multiple times. It's one of my favorite memories with each of my kids. The milk runs down their mouths and they just smile and melt my heart.
Today also marked Matthew's pre-school graduation. He was a little tired of pictures by the time these were taken below, but he really did have a great year with wonderful teachers. Each of them have shown him so much love and each has talked about what a joy Matthew was in their class. He actually had 6 teachers. So . . . it was a little nuts. Below is his main teacher, Ms. Jessica (I did gain permission from each of them to post pics on our family blog.).
This is Miss Ashley.
Ms. Terry
And Ms. Torres. Each of these teachers has sacrificed so much time on Matthew's behalf--as all teachers do. These teachers spent a great amount of time building up Matthew too. He really felt excited to go to school each day.

David was most excited for the food afterwards. He was a little bit bummed about having to sit through the singing and speaking.


And another first--Ethan is eating solids. What?!
Not a favorite yet; however, he is an Allred / McLeish mix, so I'm sure he's going to LOVE food.
And these are just some random pics of our bundle of cuteness. Who can't resist him? I just want to touch those rolls and kiss those cheeks!
This little guy will have surgery on Thursday to repair a hernia. From what the specialist and doctor say, it's a relatively simple, simple procedure with a quick recovery. We're excited to get this behind us.

And on a very important side note: David LOVES the Black Eyed Peas. Hands down, this is his favorite group. He LOVES "Boom, Boom, Boom" and "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh-Oh-Oh (Imma Be)." We have to search for these songs any time we're in the car or surfing the web. In addition, he asks for "Can't take it anymore (Lady Antebellum)," "Down, Down, Down (Jay Sean)," and he reminds us that "Boy, Boy, Boy (Rhianna's Rude Boy)" is a bad song as soon as it comes on, because it has bad words--same with any Brittney Spears song--particularly "3." He also tells us that it's bad to sing "Break Your Heart." David: We don't break people's hearts. That's not nice. Oh, how I love my Davey.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your boys are so cute Keri! Isn't it so great to have these little babies? It is hard to have them grow up so fast though... I have probably said this before, but I wish we lived closer because I am sure my boys would love playing with your boys :) Hope you are doing well.