Today while driving in the car and frustrated, because Matthew unbuckled his seatbelt, "Mommy Wayne, don't speak to my brother like that!" (You should know that his full name is David Wayne and the only time he hears it is when he's in trouble. I guess we need to work on that and put it in a positive light.)
Two days ago in the kitchen while making cookies for Matthew's graduation: "I LOVE sugar!" Does this jog any memories with my siblings, particularly my brother, Ryan?
And Matthew today said, "Mom, it's the Trunchable just like the book!" We finally rented Matilda and Matthew and David LOVED it! But the "Trunchable" still gets me every time. I can't resist!
Last, just so I can be held accountable, I've lost 51 pounds. Yes, that's right "5" and "1" together. Sadly, I still have 49 to lose, but hey, at least I'm past the half way mark. The bad thing is that I've been here for several weeks now. My goal is to get back to my diet from the doctor on Tuesday and stick with it for the whole month of June. I even pledged pounds from the Biggest Loser. I want this weight off!
4 comments:
Way to go on your weight loss lady!!! That is amazing. I wish it was as easy to take it off as it is to put on that weight!
Cute sayings from your kids. I need to write mine down more often. it's so fun to look back at those and laugh.
Cute kids...and great job on the weight loss. That's awesome Keri! Good luck with your goal!
Congrats on the weight loss! I completely understand the feeling of being stuck, but it is so great to be over your half-way mark. I just hit my half-way mark as well. I love your posts and the funny things your kids say. And Ethan - wow! He is a handsome little man, as are Matthew and David. Best of luck to you with your weight loss. Hope all is well!
WOW KERI!!!! That is fantastic!! How did you do this?? I can't believe you even have that much to lose! You always have looked great!! THose boys are so dang cute!! I love it! Ethan is a DOLL. :)
Post a Comment