I've decided to really hit my diet and exercise hard over the next 21 days (Actually, I decided this 2 days ago, as I'm already on day 3.). My goal feels pretty lofty, but I can do it. I can already feel a difference. Thus far, I have lost 64 pounds and I've sort of been stuck, because I keep cheating on my diet. By the end of this 3 weeks I will have lost 75 pounds.
Anyway, here's to being a healthier me in 21 days!!!
2 comments:
Good for you Keri! What is this diet that you are on? I'm also guilty of cheating on my diet and exercise plan. I really need to get things back in gear again. I have about 10 lbs left to go. You just may be my inspiration to keep plugging along! Thanks for being that amazing and wonderful woman that you are! I love reading your blog posts - you continue to inspire me. Good Luck with your three week plan!!
Ok I need to know what you are doing!! 64 pounds?? How long did it take you to do that? What are you doing? If you don't mind me asking. If you want, would you mind emailing me because I really need to get motivated to lose this baby weight. I'm running/jogging three days a week, ranging anywhere from 1.5 miles to 3 miles a day (not a whole lot, but it's all I have time for if I want to exercise without kids) but that's about all I'm doing. I need help! :)
Post a Comment