Because of the long weekend and Ryan's lack of free time (Tis the football season.), I opted to take the kiddies to Dallas for grandparent/cousin time. Saturday night we took the kids to Chuck E' Cheese's. I actually brought in my camera, but it was so crazy in there, I never felt like I could get a picture. Oh well. They had fun.
Sunday, we spent at Wayne and D'Lonna's for dinner, cake, and ice cream for David's 8th and Matthew's 6th birthdays. I don't know if you can see it, but Ryan's mom made the coolest embellishments for each package. She's actually teaching Super Saturday on how to make these awesome flowers, cupcakes, pinwheels, and purses. Of course, I didn't get a picture of it. Also, she made this really cute space shuttle cake--lots of sacrifice went into that cake! It turned out super darling!
We had a fantastic trip!
To finish the trip, we flew kites and one of Grandpa's airplanes--again, no pics. LAME. My memory card was full, but I did get a video of Matthew chasing it. Anyway . . .
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! Hey I answered your questions about Corpus on facebook let me know if you got them. If not I will email you instead.
Post a Comment