Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Updates, Updates

Yes, I am beginning to neglect this blog a bit. We have been so crazy busy it seems.

-My garden is growing. I am thrilled about it! My green beans, peas, carrots, leaf lettuce, lettuce heads, garlic, and onions have all sprouted!!!

-David is vacationing in Colorado with my parents and has told some whoppers while there. Shocking! Apparently, I don't let my kids eat chicken salad, have pets (that is true), and we spank them every day! Oh, we miss that boy.

-Matthew has a new pet. He is a lizard. I didn't scream this time, but did tell him to take that outside. He changes colors and Matthew caught him in the grass, while taking a break from flying his kite.

-We went to the Blue Bell factory today with some family friends and really had a fantastic time! We LOVE those guys. Of course, I forgot my camera. How shocking! New favorite ice cream flavor: Butter Crunch. Delish!

-Date #Gazillion: We played games 'til 2:30 in the morning. It was spontaneous and fun and we laughed a LOT. (However, we also forgot it was daylight savings time and did not remember until 3:00 a.m., which was really 4 a.m. So our 9 a.m. church was a bit difficult.)

-Ryan bought me a bike and a bike rack for our car to go with our Salvation Army find of an amazing baby carrier. We are spending tomorrow at the reservoir, biking and picnic-ing.

-Ethan is walking--a LOT.

-I got a girls' day out Saturday. With a few friends, I went shopping and out to lunch. We had a fabulous time!

-Matthew had a wonderful Daddy date last week. They dined out, took in the Rango flick, complete with popcorn, candy, and soda. To a boy named Teus, it does not get any better than this!

-We are enjoying our Spring Break! Oh, it has been pleasant!! Hope yours is too.

No comments: