Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun Updates

So I'm going to apologize before you even look through this. Most of the pictures are sideways. I used a new program to upload the pictures and apparently, I didn't save any of the rotations. Nice George. Anyways, kind of annoying, but still cute pictures of my sweet boys! Nothing like two hams two years and four months apart.
"It's My Brother's Fault!"
Yes, we finally made it down to Texas to see beloved husband and father, Ryan. You are missed dearly, Sweetheart. The trip was so refreshing and completely rejuvenating. I feel like we can make it a little while longer now.
One of the funnest parts of this visit was a trip to this awesome, extremely large and accessible wooden park in Coppell. We had a pizza picnic with yummy chocolate-covered strawberries and cookies for dessert. Above, you will see David, Tyler, & Matthew. He was so excited to see his cousins!
Wayne, D'Lonna, & Carter.
Matthew worships everything the cousins do. They're the coolest! (David, Tyler, Carter, & Matthew)
My sweet David laying down for a nap--never complete without his bear that turns on and off at various times and his silky blanket.
Separated from the rest, this picture belonged at the top. This is the theme throughout this post.

Daddy and Cheekers!
Daddy, Poochy, & Teus
Best friends, David & Tyler
David & Jamesy
Barbara, Jamesy, Carter, & Wayne


The frog position
Matthew called D'Lonna's underdogs, "Hot dogs". It was really funny!
James was content to sit in the woodchips and dig for things.
David loved climbing the wooden playground.
I love the musical toys. Matthew had so much fun; although, it didn't sound much like "Mary Had a Little Lamb".

Matthew & Carter loved jumping on the trampoline.
The crew waiting to yell "Surprise"!
Yes, husbands do graduate from college! It is very exciting!!! Ryan is done with his bachelor's, and we are so proud of him!!
The fun balloons his mom found. Thanks for the surprise party--it was really fun!
The shipcrew looking for sharks! Matthew bravely swam out into the water and caught whales with his bare hands. We had a lot of fun!

12 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

CONGRATS RYAN!!!!!! It has to feel so wonderful to be done after such a long road, with many stops and rest stops on the way, you finally made it!!!!!

Allred Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!! How nice to finally see Ryan again, I know how hard it can be :) Playing with cousins is the best, we will have to get together next time you are in Utah!!!!

Jenni S said...

Yay! That's so great that he's finished with his bachelor's! Oh, it's nice to have that done isn't it?! Now for the next step in life. I always enjoyed change up until we found a job and got a house, now it's nice to just be for a minute. Looks like a great trip.

Christina said...

YAY FOR RYAN!!! CONGRATS!! I am glad you got to see him, and the kids got a dose of DADDY!! It looks like you guys all had a TOTAL BLAST and that park looks like a ton of fun! I love the "ship-shark" picture. Priceless memories!

tiffany garfield said...

CONGRATS!! That's awesome! I've been absent from looking at other peoples blogs for awhile--it's been busy. When I saw the newest pictures of your boys I couldn't believe how big they are! They are so stinkin cute!!

Sara B said...

Way to go Ryan! All the pictures are so cute. Glad you could go for a visit.

kevin and angie said...

Oh, to graduate... What an amazing thing!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is not an easy thing to do while raising a family! You both deserve it, and am so glad you were able to have some together time!!

JEM said...

Tell Ryan congrats for me! That's awesome. And I can't believe how big and handsome your boys are getting! What a beautiful family.

Heidi said...

Congrats Ryan!! Love the pictures, your kids are adorable! What a fun water adventure on the playground!! I love little kids and their imaginations...

Julie said...

CONGRATS TO RYAN! It all paid off! I am glad to see these pictures because they give me hope! :) I love the picture of Ryan and the kids! By the way...where is Keri in these picture...you need to post some of your bright shining smile!
Keri-thank you so much for your sweet and generous comments you left me! You are an amazing person and you always seem to know just the right words to write to offer peace. I appreciate you for always being so in tune with the spirit. That is one of the many things I admire about you! I hope you know what a GREAT mom you are too! I really miss living right next door to you! More than ever now I wish you were back here! I still rememeber the first time you talked to me and invited me to playgroup....and I never got the chance to make it. I wish I would have! :)
your family is so adorable. I love to see pictures. Seriously though, I wish you guys would come back to Utah for a visit so I could see you all! Any plans??

DLonna said...

Fun times, Fun times!!

I love those blue shirts your boys are wearing.

Can't wait to see you soon!

Becky said...

Congrats to Ryan and you, Keri! That is so cool that you got to visit. And your boys look so cute and fun. And look at you with that gourmet lunch and everything! How much longer are you in Colorado? Hopefully we will have a visit there before you leave!