Monday, August 25, 2008

Has It Really Already Been Six Years??!!


It seems just like yesterday that Ryan and I were married in the Denver, CO temple. I still remember all of the details about that special day. And I'm amazed that my love continues to grow for this wonderful man, my husband.
I want you to know Ryan that I love you for your strengths and your weaknesses. I love you for the person you are inside and out, and the person you are striving to become. Each day I feel so blessed to be married to a man who works so hard for his family and loves me so deeply.
Thanks for making these six years of marriage be filled with so much love, happiness, and growth. I look forward to an eternity of working together, struggling together, and succeeding. You are my best friend and the man of my dreams.
I love you! Happy belated anniversary!!!

3 comments:

kevin and angie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two!!

Christina said...

Oh Happy Couple! So cute! Hope your Anniv. was spectacular!!

jason and michelle clarke said...

That's neat. Happy anniversary!