Both of the boys sleep in their own beds. One particular night though, Ryan went to check on the boys before bed and found them like this.
Mama Qweesh just sent Matthew a patchage. This is the latest and greatest puzzle. He did it in less than 45 minutes. Way to go Matt!! And thank you, Mama!
David was apparently wiped out from all of the fun. He fell asleep on the couch this week.
And last, but definitely not least, I took the boys to see a 3-D movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, on Saturday night. Ryan had a guys night out, so I asked Kylie to go with us (She's the wife of one of the guys.). It was pretty funny, because I asked her what kind of candy and soda she wanted. I told her that I had basically bought one of each thing at Wal-Mart. She questioned why, and I told her, "Give it five minutes, and you'll see." I'm so glad we brought treats. David would have been really difficult to bring without them. He was all over the place, and he loved her. He wanted her to hold him most of the time. Overall, we had a great time, but I do think it was a little bit crazy for her. And the movie was really cool. The acting wasn't great, but the effects were really fun. A dinosaur spit on us, birds attacked us, scary fish tried to bite us, and sea monsters came at us. Everyone needs to experience a 3-D movie.
6 comments:
Your boys are cute! I love all of the summer fun! It does seem much easier to tire them out than in the winter. I am sorry about your keys! I know several people that has happened to. I am super paranoid about it, so I open my door, at the beggining of the buckling process and do not close it until I am seatbelted in. I hope all is well in Texas, and let me know next time you are here.
Lacey
I love that you found the boys sleeping together. That is so sweet. And way to be prepared for the movie...you have to be for things like that!
Cute pictures!! My favorite is the one with the two boys in bed together, that is priceless!! And how fun that you took them to a movie, you are so brave!
Your boys are growing so fast! How fun that they are close in age. It's so cute that you found them sleeping together--priceless pic. Hope you're loving Texas more every day! love, Twink
I totally understand spending lots of time inside during hot and humid summer days! Glad that you guys are adjusting well to your new home! By the way...your boys are just adorable!
your boys are getting so big.Summer flies by doesn't it, especially when your having fun!! the pictures are cute.
Post a Comment