Oh, Keri I can't believe how much your family has been through lately! You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Matthew has a successful surgery and a fast recovery!
You're a rock Keri. The Lord has so many blessings in store for your family I just know it! You're always in my prayers. I hope Matthew recovers quickly.
8 comments:
Oh, Keri I can't believe how much your family has been through lately! You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Matthew has a successful surgery and a fast recovery!
Will do!!! Love you guys.
Of course of course!!! Sending ♥ too!!
Done. We love you!
Keri, We'll be praying that Matthew recovers quick and painlessly. We'll also keep praying for your mom. We all love your family.
You're a rock Keri. The Lord has so many blessings in store for your family I just know it! You're always in my prayers. I hope Matthew recovers quickly.
We hope everything is alright!! We'll keep him in our prayers!!
We will pray for you and your family every night! If there is anything else you need, no matter what it is (a night off maybe?), please ask!
Post a Comment