Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Miracles

We continue to be blessed, and we feel humbled. Heavenly Father has opened so many windows of opportunity for us.

Monday, August 17th, we will celebrate our 7-year anniversary, and we will be homeowners at last! To say we feel thrilled would be an understatement! We have prayed fervently over this decision and gone back and forth on our options. Now, as we have finalized and continue to finalize plans, it's apparent this is the right decision for our family. Confirmation through the Holy Ghost makes things much more simple and lightens burdens. Because we know these are the steps for our family, the leaps of faith do not feel quite so tremendous. What a blessing the Gospel is! As issues or stumbling blocks have come up in regards to our move, miracles have transpired to make things happen for our little family. Every step has been an important part of the process. Some of the time, He's required us to exercise patience. This has proven difficult for me, as I like things done immediately and correctly. But as we have waited and put forth faith, we have seen why He required what He did, and He's poured out even more blessings. Once more, He molds us into things greater than we could have ever imagined and blesses us beyond measure.

Many of the experiences are too sacred to share, but again, we feel humbled. We know His hand is guiding our lives. Jesus lives and God is our literal and eternal Father-in-Heaven. He loves us! The Holy Ghost will manifest these things to us, as we pray and specifically direct our prayers with sincerity.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for sharing your faith. It's a good reminder to me to put more trust in the Lord.

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that things are working out so well for you, and that you are going to own a home! I hope things continue to go well.

kevin and angie said...

I love you Keri!! I love how you remind me to see the blessings in my life. We have had a week of many miraculous blessings, which I have been pondering. It never fails to amaze me how our Heavenly Father truly loves us and watches over each and every one of us. What an amazing thing the gospel of Jesus Christ is, and how lucky we are to know and recognize these things in our lives!!

MUTHABOMB said...

Thank goodness you have a blog to bring me back to where I need to be and remembering about faith and all my blessings after you move! Thanks for sharing your experiences that help touch my life :)

Julie said...

Keri! Congrats on the pregnancy! I had no idea! I haven't blogged in a REALLY, REALLY long time and today I jumped on yours and read up on your exciting life! You guys are so cute!~ I miss you a lot! I am so happy to hear things are going so well! Congrats on a the house too! Lucky Lucky!!! :) You are looking great and I am so happy for you guys!! It was great to hear from you!!

Tracy Giles said...

I'm glad to hear that things are working out well for you. That is great that you guys are going to be homeowners. That is so exciting.

Natalie said...

Glad things are working out for you guys. BUSY times, I'm sure...but full of blessings.
Love ya,