I also recorded some of my favorite Christmas decorations. Most of them are really simple, but they make the season come alive to me. For instance, the table runner is one that my mother-in-law made for me. It is beautiful and so special to me. The nativity on the shelf was one given to me by Ryan and the ornament one from his parents. My parents and Ryan both gave me the Willow Tree one, and I really can sit and just stare at that for as long as possible. The figures just really capture Christmas to me. Although, no pictures are featured of my lit Christmas tree, I love to sit in the room with nothing but those lights glowing. Again, Ryan gave me that tree. It will always be special to me.
I have documented some of our advent activities, ranging from peppermint bark and caramel corn to Christmas cookies, Christmas cards for the hospital, stories, and movies. We are really having a lot of fun with these.
peppermint bark and caramel corn
No comments:
Post a Comment