All of these items cost me $0.10, as in one dime or ten pennies or two nickels. I think this is something to celebrate!
In case you cannot see everything, I bought men's body wash, 5 boxes of dish detergent power balls/gels, 3 king size candy bars, lots of candy bars, jelly beans, cadbury eggs, cough drops, vitamins x2, toothpaste, ravioli x3, a razor, laundry detergent, and tuna fish x2. Not featured in this post are also Pampers for $1.99, some really inexpensive pizzas, tampons, free hair ties, rolls, cookies, and more.
6 comments:
I just started getting three Sunday papers but it seems that in Utah they have backed down on the coupons big time because so many people are doing it. I don't know if I am just doing it wrong....I should just hire you to do my shopping and I would still save money!
I am so impressed with your couponing skills! Way to go! And I love the chubby bunny pics. Hope all is well with you and your cute family. Love ya!
You have got to be joking! Way to go!!! I think you've got this couponing thing down, for sure.
I feel so behind on your blog! Your boys are looking so handsome and old! I love and admire that you are still doing your date nights. What a great example you are to us all! I wish I was at your v-day party! And holy cow on the deals! I don't think we're facebook friends, so tell me how you do it all!
Amazing. How do you do it??! Does it take forever to find the coupons?!?!
I already asked this in another post, but I would be very interested in learning how you coupon. Obviously you think it's worth the time that must go into it.... I'm starting to wonder if I should jump on the wagon :)
The only stores we have around here are Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and a small, local grocer that carries Kroger. I know it will take some of your time, but I'd love to hear how you do it.
Post a Comment