Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dates--Yes, We Are Still Doing This


I am having a hard time keeping up. My energy seems majorly depleted lately. At any rate, Ryan and I have been doing our dates.

I'm not certain what number we are on, but we:

Went to Skeeters for dinner with some friends after stake conference this past Saturday

Played card games at home

Made S'mores

Hot chocolate and movies

Coming up, we are going to have:

An IKEA date (I'm really, REALLY EXCITED about this one)--On this date, there will be some sort of challenge. We will have dinner in the little cafe upstairs with a B1G1 coupon on chicken tenders. Then, there will be a competition to see who can find the coolest gadget for under a certain price, a scavenger hunt, or making a particular find. EXCITEMENT! (And the best part, is that babysitting is provided right there in their play place, but only for the potty-trained.)

A wood-carving date--we are going to make some V-day, Lucky-day, and easter crafts.

A Serendipity date. We have the recipe for how that delightful little shop from New York City makes their frozen hot chocolate! Ryan and I are over-the-top about this one.

A Valentine's Party Date--join us this Saturday at 7:30 p.m. after the baptism. We're making fondue and it will be HEAVEN!!!

A Sushi Date--I scored $25 gift cards to two local restaurants for the price of $2 each. Check out restaurants.com. Enter the promo: LOVE. Now, there are stipulations on these gift cards. Typically, they're for dine-in only and you have to spend $35, but seriously, $12 out for $35 of food?? AMAZING!!!

No comments: