Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Money-Makers / Savers

Out of pocket: $1.82
Savings: $23.82-$1.82=$22.00

As stated on Facebook, I wouldn't typically buy any of these brands; however, with all of the coupons factored in, I made money, which could be applied to other products. Not included in this picture are two things of eggs, which I also go for pretty cheap.

Also, if you want to learn how to play the CVS game, Southern Savers has a great vlog tutorial up right now.

2 comments:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

Keri,
I seriously love you. I absolutely love reading your blog and seeing your cute family. I miss you so much. You made such a difference in my life with your compassion and love. You make a difference in my life even now with the inspiring things your post. Love you babe

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen