Yes, I am couponing again, but with a little bit of a different approach this time. A girl in our ward is showing me the ropes and she's pretty AMAZING with it! Since starting two weeks ago, I have saved more than $200.00 and made some crazy amazing deals. Just to give you an idea, I have bought diapers for $3.00 a bag, Rotel tomatoes for $.06 a can, cheese for free and some for $.87, free hot dogs, free medicine, free fast food, free movies, free potholder, free hand sanitizer, free candy, free candy bars, free milk, free carrots, free mayonnaise, free eggs, free hair color, and more. In case, you didn't read my facebook post, I spent $40 yesterday and saved $106. And that was regardless of the fact thatI forgot a coupon, was overcharged on a few items, and messed up one deal.
If you are wanting to save your family BIG money, shoot me an email and we'll talk.
1 comment:
Couponing works great in Texas! It's not so great in Utah. We have no CVS and stores don't ever double or triple coupons. I kind of miss the thrill of getting so much for free (or making money on it), but oh well. Have enough fun for the both of us, k?
Post a Comment