Tuesday, October 16, 2012

283

Temple Sealing Ordinances    Ryan and I had the opportunity to attend the temple sealing of some dear friends in our ward.  They're an older couple--Vance is in his 70's and Hazel her 60's.  They've waited for so long to find each other.  We were so happy to share it with them and also, be surrounded by our other friends there.  Oh, it was wonderful!

And you know what?  All of a sudden, nothing else mattered--the dishes in our sink, the un-dusted shelves, the mountain of laundry, the last 10-15 pounds I want to lose, or everything else.  All that mattered was that we have an eternal family.  We are trying our best to keep the covenants we made in the temple and doing everything we can to stay worthy to live with the Savior again.

I am so blessed to get to go to the temple and have a worthy companion.  Love him.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So true! It's amazing what an eternal perspective can do for us! Love ya.