Tuesday, October 16, 2012
284
Answered Prayers We received some really scary news last night that took us to our knees. I am so grateful that things ended up looking better than previously thought; however, there are going to be some difficult roads ahead. I trust in Heavenly Father's plan for my family and me. I trust that He knows what is best for us. I trust that He will help our family when the time comes to face our trials with courage. I'm grateful for His listening to our prayers, for allowing us to wait a season before we have to experience this, and for a husband who has been such a big listener and supporter of me. Last week, one particular night, I started crying and I just couldn't stop. I felt so worried and upset and sad and my heart was broken in pieces. He didn't say anything. He just held me. It was just what I needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment