Allergy Meds I went visit teaching on Wednesday with my companion and Ethan to the home of a dear friend. We had a great time and it was wonderful to see her; however, it never dawned on me that she has cats. I know she has dogs, but she always keeps them in the garage when we visit, and the cats were just recently given to her from a family member.
Well, as we were about to leave, my eyes began watering a little bit and then a lot, and then, they started itching really bad. Not thinking, I rubbed them, and within minutes, everything go exponentially worse. I looked down at my dress to see it covered in cat hair.
We left, I dropped off my companion, and seriously, not 10 minutes more from the time we left and just as I walked into my house, my eyes shut, my face turned red and began swelling, I could not stop sneezing, and my eyes wouldn't stop running.
I quickly dialed Ryan and told him he needed to come home ASAP. Then, I took Benedryll and slept until 8:30, when I took a second dose. Oh, I HATE and LOATHE allergies, but I'm so grateful we have medicine to counter it. Sadly, the episode caused me to miss our bowling field trip with the scouts, but Matthew still had a fabulous time.
No comments:
Post a Comment