Lunch With A Certain Birthday Boy Ethan and I surprised Ryan on Wednesday with cupcakes and balloons at his work for his big 3-3. It was fun to meet some of his new co-workers and see his new office. After dropping everything by, we had the chance to go to lunch. Ethan was so tickled.
BTW, a funny story about Ethan happened that morning. I was super swamped, trying to get ready for our incoming company, as well as cub scouts, baseball, grocery shopping, and the field trip. I thought about skipping out on the birthday lunch, because I seriously had way too much going on. Well, I baked the cupcakes, and started getting ready in our bathroom. All of a sudden, it dawned on me, that Ethan was completely silent.
This is that fabulous outfit mentioned a few posts ago. Matthew chose this shirt with orangey red and orange plaid shorts and navy corduroy shoes.
I walked into the kitchen, to find him eating off the tops to all of the cupcakes. Seriously??! So I had to bake some more. It made for that much of a busier day! He told me with smiling eyes, "I eat all the cupcakes, Mama!"
No comments:
Post a Comment