The "8's"
Finally, this tag is happening--sorry for the delay, Mauri. Caroline, yours will be next.
8 Favorite TV shows:
We don't have cable or an antenna to receive basic stations, so honestly, I don't watch tv. I do, however, watch DVDs. We're pretty happening, I know.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Spencer's Seafood and Steakhouse (Salt Lake City)
2. Fuddruckers
3. Pizza Factory (Bonners Ferry)
4. P. F. Changs
5. Whataburger (southern chain)
6. Texas Land & Cattle (a national chain)
7. Landry's Seafood and Steakhouse (Denver)
8. Don Pablos (Cincinnati)
They are definitely in NO particular order. And I'm almost positive that there are other restaurants that I LOVE much more than these, but I just can't think of them right now.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. My neighbor, Keonna, committed to baptism, set date, and asked Ryan to baptize her. We are thrilled for her, and honored to be a part of her life.
2. I taught the mia maids in young womens.
3. I attended church.
4. I baked a pumpkin pie.
5. I celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday.
6. Ate Shrimp Bruchete--Thank you, Wayne!!!--, Amazing Sauteed Vegetables, and Divine Rice!!!
7. Attended meetings for young womens.
8. Took a most relaxing bath.
8 things to look forward to:
1. Matthew's "Friendship Party" at school tomorrow. I get to help out with it.
2. Thanksgiving
3. The day after Thanksgiving--I am setting up our Christmas tree--YEA!!!!
4. Christmas music. I am officially allowed--according to Ryan--to listen to this wonderful music as of the day after the holiday.
5. Keonna's baptism--this Sunday, November 30th.
6. Trip to Denver to see my brother's new baby boy.
7. Christmas lights.
8. Christmas crafts.
8 things on my wish list:
1. a house
2. a garden
3. a red silk sweater
4. some make-up items that I am out of
5. Nioxin shampoo and conditioner that I am out of
6. Chi straightener
7. Venice, Italy
8. a Master's Degree
Really, these are things that I just need to pick up at the store, but keep failing to do. However, the house and garden, and straightener are definitely future items.
8 things I love about the Fall:
1. the colorful leaves
2. sound of acorns as you crunch them when you walk over them or ride over them on bikes
3. the crisp air
4. pumpkin pie
5. Christmas music playing throughout the house as we do chores or get ready for the day
6. Reflection on past Christmases/Thanksgivings/Holidays
7. Children's excitement
8. Baking
I tag Kellie, Kristen, Amy, Jenny, Martha, Gabi, Sarah, and Sarah.
1 comment:
love it!! It's a fun way to get to know people better....thanks for sharing! And I am so excited about your neighbor getting baptized! How awesome!! :)
Post a Comment