I'm afraid to ask exactly what happened!!? I love reading your updates, Keri! It's so fun, I feel like I get to know your family much better through this! I am not so good at commenting after every post, but I'll try to be better. I love the pictures, your kids are so adorable.
So sad about your phone! I love all the sayings from your boys. Kids are wonderful, especially when we can focus on the adorable, profound,etc. things that they do and say!
Hi Keri! Its Autumn, I was looking at Kristen's blog and found you! How the heck are you? I didn't know you guys had another son, they're both so cute! You guys are so awesome, its good to see that you're doing so well. Love, Auti
Hahaha! Sorry your phone died. :) If it makes you feel any better, mine is on the verge of death. Luke has anialated it...I can't believe it still turns on everyday for more wrath.
14 comments:
Ohhh Nooo.......That is one sad Phone :(
I'm afraid to ask exactly what happened!!? I love reading your updates, Keri! It's so fun, I feel like I get to know your family much better through this! I am not so good at commenting after every post, but I'll try to be better. I love the pictures, your kids are so adorable.
Oh man!!!!!
Keri!!! I just left you a message...not sure if you can check it online....
So sad about your phone! I love all the sayings from your boys. Kids are wonderful, especially when we can focus on the adorable, profound,etc. things that they do and say!
Gotta love days like that!! Oh man, but hey, on the bright side, new cell phone for you!
That is soooooo ratty! That picture = BAD DAY! :( Hopefully you can get a new phone soon!
How's the scrappin?????
Hi Keri! Its Autumn, I was looking at Kristen's blog and found you! How the heck are you? I didn't know you guys had another son, they're both so cute! You guys are so awesome, its good to see that you're doing so well.
Love,
Auti
OH no!!! I hate it when I do things like that, I love the "note to self..." I am glad I am not the only one that has done something like this!!!
So sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it wasn't an animal or a kid, though, right?!
Hahaha! Sorry your phone died. :) If it makes you feel any better, mine is on the verge of death. Luke has anialated it...I can't believe it still turns on everyday for more wrath.
Wow, that's a duzy. That's all I have to say about that one.
Ok, so I am laughing really hard. I love it! Don't you just love those little "blonde" moments we all have.
Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe that!! :(
Post a Comment