Sometimes, Matthew really catches me off guard with some of the things he says. He'll be playing and then randomly come up and ask for a hug and kiss. Or he'll just say something really funny.
"Mom, you're my best friend."
"More broccoli."
"Can you do me a flavor?"
"I need a hug and a kiss, Mom."
"I was finking I had pwanned that we could have some treats."
"You are kidding me!"
"Mommy, you are really special."
Matthew:"Satellites orbit the earth, Mama. And the earth orbits the sun." Mama Qweesh:"Who told you that, Matthew?" Matthew:"My mommy."
"I fink I'm really hungry for a treat."
"Macaroni and cheese penguin, macaroni and cheese penguin, what do you see?"
"My mom told me not to go to time out!"
"Mommy, I'm really sad. Dewaney didn't want to pway with me today at school. And I told her that I just wanted to follow her, but she said no. I wike pwaying with Dewaney."
"Mom, your room is a pig stye!"
6 comments:
That reminds me of my now 5 year old, Joshua, who asked me as we were leaving the voting place, "Mom, where is Obama and MaCain?
So sweet! It sounds a little familiar, especially the ones about wanting a treat. With all the Halloween candy lying around, it seems that is all that is on Claire's mind. Silly kids.
LOVE this! I can't wait for Gen to start talking and interacting - kids are such a riot!
I love the things that kids say!! I really find it amazing the things that they remember. So so cute, thanks for sharing it, it made me smile.
Ahhh the wonderful things kids say! I'm excited for Luke to start using sentences! I could only hope he says half the adorable things your little boy says! What sweet boys!
Don't you just love it! Lance calls his uncle Ross - uncle Arse! It's the cutest dang thing! Your kids are adorable! What a cute, happy little family you have! Miss you!
Post a Comment